- child's therapist: your child has a mental disorder
- parent: i'm supportive, understanding, and loving. i will do all i can to help my child.
- child: i can't do this because my disorder makes it very hard.
- parent: you're lazy
- parent: you're immature
- parent: get over it it's not that big of a deal
- parent: grow up
- parent: don't tell anyone about your disorder you should be ashamed of it
- child: i'm insulted and i think your comments are abusive
- parent: i've done nothing but support you with this!!!!
dont be mean
be median or mode
damn math fandom bloggers
shut up we have a good range of jokes
this is our domain
roughly one standard deviation from the mean.
wow, this is a tangent…
I heartily agree. Should I sine or cosine?
Prime example of why the math fandom is a bit odd.
We do tend to get tied up in the irrational and the imaginary.
I find it integral that you all know how completely derivative this thread is becoming.
granny smith has an apple for a cutie mark
big macintosh has an apple for a cutie mark
applejack has an apple for a cutie mark
apple bloom, in all likelihood, has got those apple bottom genes
I’m sure someone in the apple family’s got a pair of boots with the fur.
I feel like they could remake that whole movie from Chekov’s point of view.
The title would be THIS IS NOT MY JOB! and it would just be two hours of Chekov running around the warp core with his little goggles as everything goes to shit all around him.
You gotta admit this one looks pretty cool